Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Olivia!

Well, its been an okay weekend. Friday night I went with Mom and Christy for margaritas (yum), then to Sips N Strokes for my 3rd painting. Here is a picture of my lovely three snowmen; its my favorite painting I've done yet! I love my snowmen! The one on the right is goofy.

I felt reeeeally sick again late Friday night, however; my sinuses hurt soooo bad :( Thankfully I slept like a ROCK.

I slept late Saturday morning, got ready, and drove to Montgomery. I was very happy to see V. He took me to eat at Jim 'n Nick's & then to have a few drinks & play pool at some place called Byrd's Bar. I had a good time, and I wish I could have stayed longer.

A few days ago I checked to see when Magic Flute rehearsals would be, and I saw that I had one today at 815, so I was pretty excited about it. But then I looked again tonight before I was about to leave, & I saw that it had been changed to 6:30!!! So obviously I'd missed it, which upsets me very much!!!! I never miss rehearsals!! I love them! Ugh.

In other news, for the past few days whenever I've picked up Luna she has meowed like I'm hurting her, so I was starting to get really concerned. It was her back right leg that seemed to hurt, so I tried to check it out and see if I could find anything wrong. I couldn't really see anything, and she just kept meowing like OUCH so I gave up and decided to make her a vet appt soon. But today when I got home, she seems much better, didn't cry when I held her, and when I looked at her leg I could see a scab there. So I'm thinking maybe Leia scratched her pretty badly last time we were at my parents' house :( I'm just glad its nothing worse; I was getting really worried.

Well I guess thats all. Here is another picture of my snowmen!



And a very happy 22nd birthday to Livvy-Bot!

BYE!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Hello Miss Lauren! I love your picture of Fros... those snowMen. I think you should put it above the mantle during wintertime! Which is starting NOW by the way! You are an excellent arteest and I am proud to have displayed your artwork in my home for many years now.

Lauren said...

OH YEAH!!!!!! U'VE GOT 'CULOTTAS' EVERYWHERE!!