Monday, October 6, 2008

Queen of the Night

Hello everyone... well, hello to the maybe one person who possibly reads this. Last week, Tuesday, I had my audition for Mozart's The Magic Flute, and Wednesday I was cast as the Queen of the Night. I'm very excited about it, mostly because its a very famous role and a very challenging one. It will be a great addition to my resume, and most likely a lot of fun fun fun. We had our first cast meeting tonight and will begin rehearsal this semester even tho the production isn't until March.

Anyway, school is going well. I'm enjoying my classes for the most part; the only thing I hate is not getting more sleep! I miss Tuscaloosa still, but I'm pretty much used to being back here. Last weekend I went to Ttown to visit Olivia with Hayley & to watch the UA-UGA game. I don't prefer to watch football, but ever since I lived in Tuscaloosa, I have grown to CARE VERY MUCH whether or not the ROLL TIDE CRIMSON ELEPHANTS win or lose. So the results of that game were VERY exciting, esp with all the festivities in the apartment below us... RAMMER JAMMER?! Oh yes.

This weekend, Friday I had din with Hly & KevKev at SURIN! Mmmhhhh duhlishus. Then we went to Barking Kudo, walked around entirely too much, then the Garage, then.. Wal-Mart. Hly bought HSM2 Uno cards (even tho they were not the same low price as the regular Uno cards ($2 more!),... nor is she a 11 year old girl) so we could party like they did in the days before TV in the basement of KK's house. He had the most precious DOGGIES tho.

Saturday Vlad came to B'ham and we went to his ex-roommate Blake's wedding, which turned out to be a lot of fun. There was much free booze, which is always a good deal. Here is a picture:

Anyway thats about it. I'm feeling a bit low at the moment, but this too shall pass. Thats all for now. KBYE.

No comments: