Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm thankful for Thanksgiving

Its safe to say I haven't felt very good this entire semester. Is it possible to have a sinus infection for 4+ months? I guess if it continues to go untreated... or treated with treatments that AREN'T WORKING, perhaps. I can't remember one day when I've felt energized; everyday has been so sluggish. My mom wanted me to come into the dr today to get SHOTS, but instead I'm going to start ANOTHER antibiotic and hope that this one will fix me up. If not, I'll be subjected to the "very painful" (I actually quote my mom the nurse) 2 shots needed to be injected into my ASS. So, new antibiotic, pls work. Kthx. Anyway needless to say I don't feel good. I took some Mucinex D, & while it has definitely cleared up the sinuses for the time being, it has also made me verrrrry looooopy. When I stand up, my legs feel like they're made of jello. I hope its the red kind. Yum.

The weekend was nice. I spent it with V, who took me to eat at nice restaurant & even got me 2 delicious drinks which had me feeling verrrry goood Saturday night. I also got my oil changed Saturday afternoon. I never remember car things like I ought to, so it felt like an accomplishment.

So top model is over for this cycle & McKey won... which isn't what I wanted. Poor Analeigh. I rooted for Sam (after A got eliminated) mostly b/c McKey is so snore.

Last night I watched "The Prince & Me," which I've seen before & thought was pretty lame. But I couldn't stop watching it last night b/c this guy kept looking so HOTT.

That isn't the best picture, but mmmmmh. Maybe it was the accent that stole my heart.

Well its time for my 2nd nap. I can barely keep my head up. Bye!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Boo are you still sick? I HOPE NOT!!! Meatloaf? Was it the meatloaf? I think you should be America's Next Top Model.. PLEASE TRY OUT... for the gifs

Lauren said...

boo lets see am i quite tall enough to be america's next top model?? hmm 5'3" (maybe)... 5'10"... ALMOST. sry man its up to you to become AMERICAS.NEXT.TOP.MODEL. ur our only hope.