
So I am sick again... and I'm just trying to stay really chill this week while I don't have much to do b/c of spring break so I can be well at least by Monday. We have the longest rehearsals this weekend tho, and I hope I am well enough by then to sing. Right now nothing pretty is coming out of my mouth. Yeah. No fever or anything tho so thats good... it just feels like my sickies picked right back up where they left off from last time. GO AWAY I SAY.
Anyway today I met my mom at 10 b/c she had 2 coupons at DSW and was feeling generous! I got a new pair of casual black shoes b/c my current ones are falling apart and I'm thinking they won't be lasting much longer. YAY. Then we went to ULTA where the in the greatest surprise ever I got a free gift worth $65 for buying an ULTA brand product. Sweeeeet. Then we went to B&N and ate lunch at SUMO. I love Japan.
I came back home and slept for HOURS. At 7ish Boo & KK came over to watch Top Model, Idol, etc... Nigel was particularly harsh this episode and he's usually such a sweetie! I am rooting for Allison and maybe London... but right now like more than half of them pretty much suck. And in Idol news... I'm still questioning why I watch it... its so corny. But poor Jorge. And poor LUNA- she had an upset stomach tonight, and well... we smelled the consequences of that :-/
Tomorrow I'm working for Dawn from 330-430, so thats like $20 extra this month. Then I might peruse Gap b/c I have a 30% coupon for the 12th-15th & 5% of my money goes to my favorite non-profit organization!
Well thats all for now... CYA.

No comments:
Post a Comment