Monday, October 13, 2008

You got 30 minutes TM

Its been a pretty good weekend except for that I've been sick. All last week I've had the worst sinus headaches and congestion; its NOT fun.

Karen's wedding was very beautiful; I hope they will be very happy together. And the punch at the reception was MMMH DELICIOUS OMG.

B/c I felt so bad I didn't get to go to my uncle's BBQ at the lake Sunday. I took some meds and slept for about 4 hours instead. I still felt yukky afterward, but at least my headache was gone.

Today I went to class and all that stuff, then had a nap! Then I went to my night class only to find a sign saying it was canceled! Sigh. But I guess I can't complain. I went to Domino's and got some CinnaStix!

Now I am watching Animal Cops. I wish I could save all the animals; it is so sad what people do to their pets. I mean, why get a pet if you can't take care of it, or if you are going to be mean to it? I don't understand at all.

How could anyone be mean to a precious little baby like this?


Did I mention what CRAP top model was this past week??! Lauren Brie did NOT deserve to go home; it should have been Joslyn or Sheena. CRAAAAAP. Hopefully this week's ep won't be as ridiculous.

Well I guess there's nothing else to talk about. I wish there was a vacation in my near future... lalala. Ok thats all. Night.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

It's hard to root for or against someone since all the pictures are alright most of the time and everyone has proven at least a little annoying. Why is no one eating someone else's granola bars!?!?!?!? WHERE'S BIANCA!?! WHOLAHAY!?!?

Check ya thighs in the mirra... and I'm done