This week has been kind of rough... Here are the highlights, err.. lowlights?
1. Tuesday I got in "trouble" and I was very upset b/c I didn't mean to be wrong :(
2. I busted by BUTTTTT Wed night to finish a program notes project for Thursday night, and was up until past 1 doing it.
3. I finish it, look at the syllabus, and realize they aren't due until March 19
4. Yeah. Not only that, but we don't even have class this week.
5. Today my one and only aria SUCKED.
Luckily tho, there is a silver lining. Theory is canceled for two days this week, which has thankfully afforded me some extra sleep time. Much needed sleep. And tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! And then I can just chill; I'm headed home to spend some time with the fam & b/c I have to be up kind of early Saturday to judge at the Music Plus voice & piano "Festival," which is over by my house. Then Vlad will be coming to see me!!! YAY! Maybe we can play with our buddies.
Well I'm going to get in my PJs and watch AI. CYA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment