In other news, I am once again single for those very few ppl who read this and don't already know. I'm actually taking it much better than I thought I would- I was very sad for a few weeks (which involved a grieving process of crying, sleeping, drinking), but I am basically back to normal now.
Also I am moving to a new one bedroom apartment on the 17th, and I'm excited about living alone again (w/ Luna of course), but the expenses are going to make me crazy. Why does everything have to cost so much? But once I'm alone again I will save a lot on power since I won't have the A/C turned to like 65 all the time like SOME ppl do.... & I don't do laundry every day of my life like some ppl do also... I like my roommate a lot, and I'll probably miss having someone around, but it can also be frustrating at times.
Yesterday I found out that I'm going to get to go next weekend to Annapolis to see Paul McCartney in concert! My uncle who lives there works for Pepsi, and the company was able to give him 4 free BOX SEAT tickets so not only is it awesome that I get to see the concert, but we will also be treated VERY NICE :) VIP bitches. And UT is gonna take us out for a boat ride on the bay the next day. I love Annapolis- it is one of my favorite cities I've ever visited, and I'm excited to get to go back!
Well thats all. I don't think I wrote anything about my amazing trip in London and Paris, but here are 2 pix:

Hampton Court Palace

Eiffel Tower
Bye!!

No comments:
Post a Comment