Tuesday, April 7, 2009

i wish i was a cat.


This picture looks how I feel. I would've liked to curl up and sleep ALL DAY today... and don't get me wrong, I did a little bit of that today since my brass class got canceled. But there's never enough time for being cat-like.

I just feel BLAH today!! And every little thing is making me feel worse! I was so happy to see that class was canceled, but I was still overwhelmed with schoolwork today! I feel so behind, and even tho I know it'll all be fine, still... UGH I'm just ready to be done. I have two papers to write in my near future and a 'youtube' presentation for this Thursday, the latter of which I don't even know what to present about yet! Plus in my online class I have to answer all these questions from these chapters in a book that I don't even own yet b/c I am poor!! Hopefully its traveling on its way here as I write since I ordered it last week. Then I missed our opera DVD-watching session b/c I thought it was Thursday only, not Tuesday AND Thursday... but I feel better a/b it b/c Dr. Kris is super nice. At least tomorrow I will have a lot of time to work on all this STUFF, and hopefully I'll feel better on the inside.

And I still don't know why, but every time I see another stupid status update or newsfeed or whatever the hell a/b one more person GETTING MARRIED or GETTING ENGAGED it just makes me SICK!!! UGH yanno I just don't want to hear a/b it b/c for some strange reason it upsets me. Whateverrrr.

So I've been watching reruns of Top Model off and on again all day and it just makes me want to have a career as a singer even more than I already do. Despite the fact that modeling, esp modeling on this tv show, is nothing like being a singer... just watching ppl pursue their dreams makes me want to pursue mine. I'm finishing this degree b/c we all seem to think that this concept of having a 'backup plan' is a smart move, but ugh my heart is NOT in all this reading a/b music ed advocacy and new teaching methods and blah blah. Maybe one day, idk.

Anyway I guess that's all... I can't really not smile when I see a picture like this...


BYE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AGREE AGREE AGREE on engagements/marriages. i'd also like to add: people having children.